The Message I'm Sending to Big Brother
Perhaps you’re aware that Comrade Obama wants Americans to inform on their fellow Americans about this whole issue of health care. I’ve decided to help him out and turn myself in. Here’s the message I’m sending to [email protected]:
To Whichever Wonk it May Concern, or Big Brother, as the case may be:
Comrade Obama has issued the following statement:
“There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected]”
I thought I’d do y’all a favor and squeal on myself, saving someone else the time of sending you my thoughts. I’ll leave it up to the Gestapo to determine if my thoughts qualify as “fishy”, and determine my appropriate punishment.
First, Comrade Obama has relied upon blatant dishonesty in an attempt to sell his program (which I’ll explain in a moment, after pointing out the fact that in a speech to the AFL-CIO a few years back, let us know that he was clearly in favor of a single-payer system; i.e., socialist medicine). A couple examples of the president’s lies:
1. In speaking to the AMA a few weeks back, the president used the phrase “pretty bad” to describe the current system of health care in America. Now, granting the fact that when he goes off Teleprompter and speaks off the cuff, he has a track record of speaking stupidly, a la Joe Biden, it is patently ridiculous to describe our current system as “pretty bad”. There is a need for certain reforms, chiefly to bring costs down (which can best be accomplished by introducing true market factors into the situation), as well as finding ways to expand coverage to more people. Those truths, however, do not render our system as “pretty bad”—but the president’s willingness to build a straw man is only in keeping with the typical desperate attempts of people attempting to fabricate a case when their case is lacking.
2. The president has characterized those who disagree with his government-heavy plan as being “against reform”, as being content with the status quo, ad nauseum. This too is patently dishonest. I believe in health care reform, am disappointed with the previous administration for doing nothing, and actually appreciate the fact that it is being discussed. And so he attempts to build his program on a platform of dishonesty.
Next, to some of the issues that make the president’s plan bad for America (and there are plenty of them; I’ll only mention several):
1. Health care will be rationed. It has to be, and anybody who says otherwise isn’t smart enough to be running this country. Socialized medicine has a track record, and we know what it is, and it ain’t pretty. Death rates go up; people cross borders in a desperate attempt to avoid a long wait for health care. This leads to a concern about
2. End-of-life issues. Life will be treated as a commodity with a price tag, and some lives will be treated as less valuable than other lives—and the decision will likely come down from some governmental paper-pusher.
3. Cost – Let me get this straight: we are going to cover everybody, and lower costs at the same time? Sorry, but I’m not Alice, and this ain’t Wonderland. How anybody could even suggest such with a straight face is beyond me—but of course, liberals live under serious delusions about how the world works. Liberals like Obama do not understand basic economics, and we want to turn over our health care to them. Right.
4. Government ineptitude – Can any serious person name a government program that is both effective and efficient? There are a few things, when I’m being generous, that I might describe as well-done by our government (the military comes to mind), but even then, financial waste is endemic. Even the heralded “Cash for Clunkers” program—which isn’t nearly as good an all-around program as some would have us believe—was so short-sighted that Congress had to appropriate a couple more billion to keep from defrauding dealers who’d sold the cars. And don’t get me started about the ridiculous stimulus program; this boondoggle is an incredible waste of money and will not do anything (positive, at least) to affect the economy. This isn’t surprising, since our government is largely made up of the inept and the corrupt, Democrats and Republicans who’ve rigged the system to keep their jobs, and who collectively seem determined to act stupidly. Yeah, I want to turn my healthcare over to these people…
5. Abortion – Only a moral pygmy, regardless of his personal belief about abortion, would not understand how egregiously immoral it is to ask Americans, the majority of whom do not favor our current laws which effectively allow abortion on demand, to foot the bill for the dismemberment of unborn children. Yet this is exactly what Comrade Obama and his minions propose in this plan.
There’s certainly a lot more that can be said; I’ll stop for now. But in the interest of being a good citizen, I’m turning myself in. My fate can’t be any worse than turning over a sixth of our economy to Comrade Obama and his ilk.
Be sure and write from Sing Sing.
You realize of course that the president’s “health insurance reform” program has never been about actually fixing healthcare, any more than the federal stimulus program was about actually stimulating the economy. It’s always been about expanding the federal government and redistributing wealth.
Trailer Trash Bill Warner Has Enlisted in the White House Internet Snitch Brigade
Ever since the White House announced the creation of its Internet Snitch Brigade ([email protected]), Americans were waiting for Insane P.I. Bill Warner to join it. And today it finally happened! In “ASSASSINATE BARACK OBAMA PLOTS INCREASE TO 10 RACIST RIGHT WING BLOGGERS FUEL WHITE SUPREMISTS (sic.) SECRET SERVICE SHUT EM DOWN by Bill Warner investigator,” Warner writes:
“The US Secret Service so needs to investigate “Muslims Against Sharia by Khalim Massoud and Pamela Geller for her Anti-American racist activities on her website, which she operates out of her Manhattan NY apartment, and her incitement to hate by others and the possible murder of President Barack Obama.
Contact [email protected] and provide information for websites that promote hate and or attacks against the President of the United States Barack Obama.U.S.
New York City Office
335 Adams Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Telephone: (718) 840-1000″
After pretending to file various lawsuits and complaints with the FBI, USSS, County Court, etc., Insane P.I. Bill Warner decided to employ another tactic. He wants the Internet Snitch Brigade to do his dirty work, to defame people who dare to disagree with Warner’s demented rants. Could this trailer trash be more of a Nazi?
You obviously need to drink the Kook-Aid…