Take this “world’s smallest political quiz“, and score yourself. I’m at the very top (I’ll leave it to you to find out what that means). Hint: personal freedom, personal responsibility. Limited government like the Founding Fathers envisioned. It’s a beautiful thing.

And it shore, shore ain’t coming your way from the Cowardpublicans or the Socialists anytime soon.

1. Jack Brooks says:

This thing says I’m a centrist.

Yeah, you’re a centrist, my eye. Maybe it’s a bad quiz..

3. Laurie says:

It said I’m a conservative, so it can’t be that bad.

4. Jack Brooks says:

I don’t see how such a small sampling of questions can be precise. If I said that I was in support of some public financial support for the poor (which I did say), would one “yes” answer immediately bump me halfway across the graph from Conservative to Centrist? That’s what I suspect.

5. Jack Brooks says:

I took it again and now it says I’m right on the line between Centrist and Libertarian.

You’re getting warmer…

7. Graham says:

I was right on the point where Centrist, Conservative and Libertarian meet.

8. sherry says:

I said “maybe” for no draft.

Only because I haven’t given that one much thought. My dh was in the air force, two of my brothers were in the military, my uncle, my grandfather…..I have some pretty strong feelings about it – but that doesn’t mean I think young men should be forced…or does it? don’t know – what is the argument against the draft? for the draft?

9. Graham says:

I also was a “maybe” on conscription, and can understand the mixed feelings. With any of these questions, they are to some extent situation-dependant, e.g. conscription is wrong in peace-time, but I would be happy to see it in war, or when war is clearly imminent. I have a very low view of peaceniks who condemn the armed forces, yet are willing to live in the society they died for

10. MuleChewingBriars says:

Statist

Absolutely the best option, as long as I get to make the rules.

11. Steeler Fan says:

How do those who support the draft answer the argument that conscription violates the 5th and 13th amendments to the U.S. Constitution by depriving “life, liberty or property, without due process of law” and by requiring involuntary servitude?