is utterly, and completely, gone.

She has just finally lost her mind. Conservatives should no longer claim her as one of theirs. She’s living in a parallel universe where up is down and down is up.

That’s not news to any more liberal friends who frequent this site, I guess, but now I’ll hand it to you. You were right. She’s a loon.

1. ljp says:

I’d thought you’d come around… :^)

2. Laura Cain says:

Sad, so sad. I don’t know if I can vote for McCain. I disagree with him in areas that I think he could actually do some damage that our country can’t afford (illegal immigration, and border control for starters). But I could never ever ever vote for Hittlery.

Well, I think you need to look more closely at McCain. If it were Rudy we were talking about, I’d agree with you, but we are one Supreme Court justice away from the overturn of Roe v. Wade, and McCain has pledged to look for clones of Alito and Roberts. That alone is enough, given that the next president almost certainly will name two or three justices, even, and the two most likely to step down are 88-year-old John Paul Stevens and Ruth Buzzi Ginsburg, that Clinton disaster. Bush I’s embarrassment, David Souter, might do the same.

And by the way, you’re telling me that you think Mrs. Bill would do a better job on the borders and immigration? Get serious…I mean, can we even name one thing that Mrs. Bill would do better?

Which is why, of course, Ann Coulter has nothing else to say that interests me. Ever.

4. Jack Brooks says:

Ann Coulter is taking the same type of crazy pills that Rush Limbaugh’s been popping. [see my newest blog post]. These are the sort of people that soured McCain toward red-meat conservatives in the past. Today, Limbaugh said that anyone in his audience who votes for McCain “the liberal” is irrational, and has decided they want the mainstream media to pick their candidate. I just shook my head in scorn…

Lanny Davis said it himself this morning on Fox and Friends. John McCain is the Republican candidate that concerns Desecrates the most because of his potential to draw away the independent vote. The reason?

HE IS A MODERATE.

So what if you keep Hillary out of office when your alternative isn’t much better. What I think is utter lunacy is the notion that John McCain has somehow been magically transformed into a good choice for president when just a few short months ago no self respecting conservative would have touched him with a ten foot pole.

I just can’t agree with you. He is a moderate as far as conservatives go, sure. But he has an 82% conservative voting record for his career, which isn’t everything I’d wish, but compare that with Mrs. Bill’s. Yes, he’d draw the independent vote, particularly away from Mrs. Bill. If that’s what it takes to get someone elected in 2008 who will nominate constructionists to the Supreme Court, so be it. No “self-respecting conservative” would have touched him compared to real, rock-ribbed conservatives; sure. And I don’t call him a “good choice” for president; he’s a mediocre choice.

But “mediocre” beats the heck out of socialist.

7. Derek says:

You know….Isn’t it funny how Mitt co owns the media monster that is buying EIB and the rest of them and now all of the sudden Rush and company are positioning for job security…How sad…May God have mercy on us all and the jokers who are suppose to report the news.

Conspiracy theorists arise!

9. Laura Cain says:

She drank the Kool Aid

Nah, to reach that conclusion, it’s something FAR stronger than Kool-Aid that she’s drinking.